Khordeh Avestã comprising Ashem, Yatha, the five Neyãyeshes, the five Gãhs, Vispa Humata, Nãmsetãyeshne, Pater Pashemãnee, all the Nirangs, Bãjs, and Namaskars, and sixteen Yashts
Publisher: Trustees of the Parsi Panchayat Funds and Properties in Bombay
Written in English
English and Avestan.
|Statement||transliterated and translated into English with copious explanatory notes prepared by Maneck Furdoonji Kanga from the Gujarati original Khordeh-Avestã-Bã-Mãyeni of Kavasji Edulji Kanga.|
|Contributions||Kanga, Maneck Fardunji., Kāṅgā, Kāvaśajī Edalajī.|
|LC Classifications||BL1515.5.K5 A43 1993|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xiv, 511 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||511|
|LC Control Number||94902576|
- Religion, reason, and reality
- Catherine de Medici and the lost revolution.
- Dependent industrialization in Latin America
- United Nations, Its Practical Work and Achievement.
- Reach out
- Luis Barraga n
- Expressways International, Version 1
- Dont look back
- brief concerning Canadas national and territorial waters submitted to the Government of Canada ... January 28, 1963.
- Kasparovs opening repertoire
- The 2007-2012 World Outlook for Integral Horsepower Motors and Generators with at Least 746 Watts Excluding Land Transportation Equipment and Hemetics
- Spiders of Southern Africa
- Natchez Trace land use project
- Primary geography
- Getting started in problem solving and math contests
- Introduction to Transportation Engineering
- James Humbert Craig, R.H.A. (1877-1944).
- Report of the Select Committee on the Subject of the Constitution Amendment Bill =
- Ultrasonic propagation in high temperature gases and plasmas